Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Prom Nail Design Ideas

Today on Parship.

ER:
Hello today I was in Salzburg, as the sun has gescheint.
as it was in your neck?
I:
I do not know I was not out there today. I'll take just a few people around, of course, only on paper. But otherwise I'm fine.
ER:
subtle that it goes well with you.
much! I've always wanted to meet a writer ...
it a biography?
I:
Yes, exactly, my biographical experiences with what happens to men who represent the kind of question. Highly recommended bloodthirsty, absolutely. Did you want to meet me? I suggest a dark tunnel before late evening.

**********

I actually thought, now he has checked it, but just reached me this answer:

ER:
yes, I wanted to. this week but that was just me, I did not think you are so ran go. but next week is back. We take a subway with you or with me? So again I

:

I:
Good question. Where is it likely that the police are watching us? It would be better if no houses are nearby, because of the shot. That's quite a noise. Ideally, somewhere on the Danube, which is better for the disposal, especially this time of year.

A day later.

ER:
you want with me night skating on the Danube? ok, the meeting place under full bridge, west shore. send me a photo, so I recognize you.
must also discuss with you what.
I:
discuss, well, there you are, of course, to last words. And you will see me that you take a bullet. I went with a gun in his hand.

To date, no answer. Suspect he is under the Empire Bridge and is surprised that I'm not around. Peng!

0 comments:

Post a Comment