Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pregnancy Sore Knees Sleeping

The sun revolves around the earth. No


have the latest in school, we learned that the earth revolves around the sun, and since then we laugh at anyone who has something else believes.

In fact the sun revolves around the earth. That I could observe myself. In the east they went up, at noon point of twelve she was at the zenith, exactly in the south, and in the evening they went down in the West. That this is so, always was and always will be, our work is based, is based in agriculture, is based almost everything in life the world.

If indeed I consider the whole solar system, then all the planets revolve around the sun, and the moons that orbit them, too. On the position of the sun, the whole world revolves around them.

What reason would I have but to assume the position of the sun? There I would consider it so from less than five minutes, oh, I could not even get there alive!

There is, in our infinite universe is not, of course, excellent location. I could choose (in mind) every conceivable point in space, and each time the universe would turn to this site.

It would be quite arbitrary, when I look at our sun, or about the globular cluster G1 in the Andromeda nebula selected as a location.

it is also arbitrary, if I choose the earth as a location? It is not. There I am already, involuntarily.


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment