Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Paramount Fitness Equipment

Wos is no ...

...

"That's great," said my mouth, which is his usual sarcasm desperately grim, "it must be nice to be understood."

"Yes it is. You will experience it once. Certainly. "

Definitely.

He kissed me on the Goodbye on both cheeks and wished me good luck.

"I'm worried about you."

I shrugged my shoulders.

"You will be strong, right?"

I nodded weakly. Relieved, he turned around and left.

soon as he had turned the corner, I watched the world as it collapsed with noise and clatter in itself. Pick up broken glass, that was my life, a finding which I would rather not come. A bridal bouquet catch. A man to understand. A Ring on the ring finger wear. All things that were not well designed to me. I was just an only child.

(Three times three witches)

0 comments:

Post a Comment