Friday, January 28, 2011

Tapering Hardwood Flooring

New Items of the Week


A few books I got a birthday - plus some that I would really like to have - thank you, Connie!




Little does Asher know, however, that his arrival in the city is being closely watched by members of the Circle, a secret organisation dedicated to preserving an ancient magic.
Karen Miller, The Awakened Mage (Kingmaker, Kingbreaker Book Two)
'The evil foretold has risen ... and we are all that stands between it and the end'
Asher has come a long way for a fisherman's son. Together with his friend Prince Gar, he has defended their kingdom against its bitterest enemy, but at great cost.

Now, the evil mage Morg is preparing for his most deadly assault. Desperate, trapped in a broken body, Morg has little time and fewer scruples. And he has a plan.
Marianne Curley, The Named (Guardians of Time, Book One)
' Do you love her? "
'I, I do not know exactly, but ...'

My eyes move to Isabel's lifeless body.
Ethan is Named - he has the ability to travel back in time, where he must use his special skills to try to intercept the dark forces intent on unravelling history. But Ethan is also a normal schoolboy, and leading a single life with a double identity is becoming just too much to handle, especially when even the normal part is getting more and more complicated.
Und dann hab ich mal wieder einen Abstecher in mein Bücher Second-Hand Geschäft gemacht:
Dan Wells, I will not kill you
My name is John Cleaver,'m sixteen years old and in love. In Marci, the hottest girl in school. She wants to go out with me. If I were a normal boy would be all right. But I'm not normal. I dream of fire, violence and death. I am a killer. And I'm afraid for Marci. For I will not kill them.

But I have a choice?

Mary Hooper, the sister of the sugar-maker ash and flowers
Has the young love between Hannah and Tom a chance against the deadly threat of the plague and the Great Fire of London?

Mary Hooper takes us with her stunning novels in the London of the 17th Century, the world of sugar makers, pharmacists, and healers.



Suzanne Collins, The Tribute of Panem: Flaming Wrath win May the best!
win May the love!
Katniss alive! Badly injured, she was freed by the rebels and in District placed 13th However, it is so far out of danger. But Katniss only concern is Peeta, who had left in the "Hunger Games" his life for them. The government has been captured, tortured him and broke his will in order to abuse him as a tool for their purposes. The goal of the Capitol: the final destruction of the insurgents. And which include Gale, Katniss loyal childhood friend ...




0 comments:

Post a Comment