Saturday, January 15, 2011

How To Connect Built In Camera On Mac

writing time!


I 'm back. Nine days writing in exile in a paradisiacal spot in Styria.
The package includes: Daily sunsets in various Shapes and colors from our own private winter garden, every evening crackling fireplace, warm apple strudel by the owner, sweet blueberry schnapps by owner, a cozy attic bedroom, and of course lots of excitement and play for Madame Grisou LaBelle. For in old wood, it works, and invisible mice scurrying through the walls. There were also cats own TV in the form of a strategically placed bird house. In short, a place to relax. And work of course. The project would be tackled Crime. The prologue is already since a few weeks, now it was time to see the protagonists into it and build the story. I come back now 65 Crime pages that also already has many beautiful things there. Now it's the rest of the week to the grind and work, so my agent soon get a reading test. And I desperately need my test readers, because I need to know if they guess the culprit. There is nothing worse for me as thrillers, where on page five and a half already knows who it will be at the end. Exile is so over, but the work continues.

Allen, who also have been looking for such a place, be highly recommended the following link: http://www.debuigne.at



0 comments:

Post a Comment