Friday, December 17, 2010

Short Hair Megan Good

longing for Adrian ...

Well, so comforting I found myself with the new deal and verschwestert Chicklit protagonist, is so strong now, but the longing for the heart project. So I am back Plotte thriller that burns me long ago under the nails, even though he is the most difficult task I've ever been asked. But man needs to do challenges. And I finally started with the prologue. I have to see if what I plan to work, whether the perspective is possible, and yet it is then to clarify even very mundane medical conditions. The first lesson: how easy you die not! Amazing but true. In addition, there is still read a totally un-Christmassy required reading before I can put myself in the head of my murderous figure into it. Oh God, I do not want someone finally make the decision, in which story I am now a couple months, deep dive?



0 comments:

Post a Comment