Thursday, December 2, 2010

How To Make Basketball Thank You Card

The last shot ...

A solemn moment, again and again: I know the closing credits!
The explanation I have. Great movie freak that I am is for me a novel idea only really ready when I imagine the guy can. So the last camera setting and the music takes over. Does anyone know by chance the movie "Working Girl"? In German, "Working Girl" where Melanie Griffith and Sigourney Weaver fight to Harrison Ford. As Melanie Griffith gets at the end of their heart's desire fulfilled, their own office, they, the Working Girl has managed to bootstrapping. She told her best friend on the phone. You can see the setting of a plan offices. Suddenly in the middle a woman pulls her arms in the air and to Carly Simon is with "Let the river run, let all the dreamers wake the nation" one. Goose bumps every time And then you see Melanie Griffith in her office and the camera zooms away from the window of the building, on and on, until this one window with all the windows of the city can only guess. The strongest end of the film that I know (perhaps apart from "O Captain my Captain!"), I cry every time and immediately forged plans to change the world.
If I can grab a story so well, it happens at some point that I listen to a song and can see very clear images. The "credit". In "Three times three witches" at that time with me is the Thomas Borchert "Wandering Season" Sun taken. The perfect song for the scene I had in mind. In "Hunting Season" was to "Wise Up" by Aimee Mann and Gold Prince this one. And now, the new project, "letter in Olivia? The course I can not tell. But today, when driving somewhere between Schaeffer and Zöbern It happened. The song and to the images. Strong, good pictures. For the fans of Six Feet Under: Who knows the end of the series, which will understand me. If images and music together to create a feeling, that's so wonderful magical that a nearly breaks his heart. So and not otherwise, I also hope my conclusions, only that the words must be music and images in a ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment