Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Jane Fonda Nylon Feet

About love ... The

I am slowly coming clean in the new story. The first chapter, I have not written in a strange state of alienation, but I start in the second chapter to get back the familiar feeling for my main character, I am approaching the point where I no more about it needs to think what it does why. It's like in every respect, in the beginning everything is new and unfamiliar, to move around quietly, feeling his way closer to the important information. This is exciting, beautiful but also disturbing. I sleep badly, feel like I'm in love, when I think of my characters and think about in the strangest of situations, what they like, how they feel and what they do. It's crazy, it's like how the man thinks that a just haunted by the head. And there is haunted huge. That is strange, brilliant and violent mix! Anne Murray comes to mind a most beautiful love song. Shit, am I in love ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment