Saturday, November 6, 2010

Why Does My Chest Hurt After Exercise

art is everywhere!


My poem "drawn" on billboards in Skopje ...



Some of you I have told it safe. I had "drawn" my poem, one of my favorite and most personal texts submitted for a special project. The project is called "Art is everywhere" and is organized by the NGO counterpoint . "Art is everywhere" were submitted for a total of more than 100 articles from Macedonian and German authors. A German-Macedonian jury has taken according to formal and content criteria, a selection of eight texts. The jury consisted of Vladimir Martinovski (writer), Ksenija Cockova (Translator), Vladimir Jankovski (Publishers), Vent Detlev (German bookstore Skopje) and Wiebke Stadler (cultural manager).
The selected text has been translated into German, Macedonian and Albanian. The designers Haina Fischer, Gjorgje Jovanov, Carol Loeb Bert and Branko Prlja have visualized two of the texts. In September, they were hung in the city of Skopje in poster form. So it's really true that my poem is now seen on billboards in Skopje. This is something very special for me even if the distance is too great that I could go there themselves. So you can watch the text anyway, I made this little video to using the slogan "Art is everywhere." Now available on the world wide web. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment