Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tiffany Granath's New Car

Write to go!


A new beginning ...

Day One of the project "Writing After Olivia has just begun. Today, the answer my agent came to my exposé, which sounds promising for him. "Writing started!" Says Mr. Jessen. I'm really looking forward to start. The genre? Wife novel, this time no fantasy, but with a protagonist who is in many ways quite different from the Chick Lit Chicks She is also very different from Olivia, which is a pleasant diversion. I love it already. Or, rather, it is my heart too close as I could not write it, even if the other plans, and a heart project only once for a few months move, because what has to be that way. What does this mean? From now on, no more excuses, or, as Shakespeare says, write every day and if it's just a sentence! So go ahead, a first movement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment