Sunday, November 14, 2010

Reptile Cage Craigslist

relaunch

Today has finally taken place long-overdue relaunch of this blog. I modified the design to "Gold Prince" and divided the content into logically arranged pages. This should be solved the problem of legibility, which has been criticized in bright letters on a dark background and over again. Under "Publications" are now reading the samples and the best video reviews to browse through and look. In the Youtube way to find my book trailer, my YouTube and the Meez poetry karaoke. The new section Live Stream is still in the testing phase. There I would like to offer regularly along the lines of the great Jackson Pearce
live shows, soon to be the first to test a live transmission of the unique Great Tiempo Author Festival, where no less than seven authors start writing to reading. In December, a Christmas program followed by one-time reading of my short story, "Herring with a Halo" and a few surprises. Please hang on and I would appreciate feedback on what's new!

0 comments:

Post a Comment